Happily Ever After Dessert Party in the Magic Kingdom is now offering 8 new desserts. You can book a dessert party based on your preference. You can choose from two viewing areas: Plaza Garden Viewing (you will have to stand) and Tomorrowland Terrace (where there’s reserved seating). These desserts are currently available for the Happily Ever After Dessert Party.
Here are the new desserts:
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake inspired by Ursula with purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Pineapple Delight is a Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart salutes Frontierland with a reimagined s’more: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar.
- Macarons, a sweet nod to Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- The bold Cheesecake Brownie Bite is in honor of the heroes in “Happily Ever After,” with a brownie topped with chocolate chip cheesecake and whipped cream. Add a drizzle of chocolate and more chocolate chips. This one is a repeat and guest favorite.
- Strawberry Tart inspiration comes from Main Street, U.S.A., an all-American dessert with a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce. Add a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls and a little whipped cream with a fresh berry.
- The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake is the signature dessert – red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing.
- Perfect for Instagramming with a “Happily Ever After” chocolate garnish.
- Chocolate Almond Cake features raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – dark chocolate, of course, are back.
- Mickey is the muse for the Oreo Mickey Treat, whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo.
How to book the ‘Happily Ever After’ Dessert Party
For reservations, go to www.DisneyWorld.com/dining or call 407-WDW-DINE.
Happily Every After Dessert Party Cost
The cost of the Happily Ever After dessert party is $59 for Plaza Garden viewing ($35 ages 3 to 9). As the firework show time approaches, a Cast Member will escort you to the Plaza garden viewing section.
The cost of the Happily Ever After dessert party with viewing at Tomorrowland Terrace is $79, $47 ages 3 to 9. Your table will be preassigned. Once the time for the dessert party nears, you can check in. You will be escorted to your assigned table. They way that the tables are arranged, you will view the fireworks right from your table while enjoying some desserts. Make sure to get your desserts before the fireworks. As soon as the fireworks show starts, the staff will start to clear the desserts and drinks.
Both include tax but not gratuity. Separate Magic Kingdom Park admission is required. The fireworks experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice or due to inclement weather.
I have been to both viewing areas for the Happily Ever After dessert party and the Plaza Garden viewing area is better than the Tomorrowland Terrace. At the Tomorrowland Terrace, Disney guarantees that you will have a good view of the fireworks. However, that is not the case anymore. Your seats are pre-chosen. So when you get there for the Tomorrowland Terrace, you will find your name on a table. There are tables that are pushed up against the railings and others that are in back of those tables. The tables that are in the back do not have a good view of the fireworks because the ceiling of Tomorrowland Terrace gets in the way. Therefore, the Plaza Garden Viewing is much better because you get a great view of the castle and the fireworks. To top it all off, the Plaza Garden Viewing is cheaper than Tomorrowland Terrace.
What are your thoughts? Please share them in the comments below!